Rose Hill Inn is centrally located in the middle of Bourbon Country on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. The trail offers an immersive journey through picturesque landscapes, showcasing distilleries with centuries-old traditions. Visitors can learn about the intricate bourbon-making process, savor the subtle flavors, and discover the different blends through immersive tours and tasting experiences. Whether you’re a connoisseur or novice, the trail promises an authentic expedition into the world of America’s unique spirit.
A Kentucky Bourbon Trail Bed & Breakfast
Distilleries in Kentucky
Below is a list of frequented Bourbon Distilleries, with the distance from Rose Hill Inn. Be sure to book your tour tickets in advance.
Versailles & Lawrenceburg
- Castle and Key Distillery (11.2 miles, 19 min)
- Buffalo Trace Distillery (14 miles, 20 min)
- Glenn’s Creek Distillery (14 miles, 19 min)
- Four Roses Distillery (13 miles, 15 min)
- Lawrenceburg Bourbon Company (9 miles, 14 min)
- Wild Turkey Distillery (7.9 miles, 11 min)
- Bluegrass Distillery (14 miles, 24 min)
- James E. Pepper (13 miles, 19 min)
- Barrel House Distilling Co. (12 miles, 18 min)
- Woodford Reserve Distillery (7.6 miles, 12 min)
- Whiskey Thief Distilling Co. (21 miles, 27 min)
Distilleries in Louisville
- Louisville Bourbon District (just an hour away)
- Old Forester Distilling Co. (66.4 miles, 64 mins)
- Angel’s Envy Distillery (66.5 miles, 64 mins)
- Michter’s Shively Distillery (67.4 miles, 70 mins)
- Michter’s Fort Nelson Distillery (67.4 miles, 70 mins)
- Stitzel Weller Distillery (69 miles, 72 mins)
- Kentucky Peerless Distilling Co. (67 miles, 67 mins)
- Evan Williams Bourbon Experience (66.4 mi, 64 mins)
- Rabbit Hole Distillery (65 miles, 67 mins)
- Barrels & Billets (65 miles, 67 mins)
- Bernheim Distillery – Heaven Hill (68 miles, 71 mins)
- James B. Beam Distilling Co. (63.5 miles, 68 mins)
- Bardstown Bourbon Company (47 miles, 46 mins)
- Willett Distillery (49.5 miles, 49 mins)
- Heaven Hill Bourbon Experience (48.5 miles, 47 mins)
- Preservation Distillery (50 miles, 46 mins)
- Maker’s Mark Distillery (60 miles, 60 mins)
- Log Still Distillery (60 miles, 59 mins)
- Lux Row Distillers (47.5 miles, 45 mins)
Don’t want to do the drive yourself? Check out local tour companies…
Central Kentucky Tours
Family owned and operated tours since 2014.
Horse and Barrel Experiences
Offering a unique bourbon experience, not just a tour.
Tour Kentucky Bourbon
Public and private customized tours in luxury vehicles.
Bourbon Town Tours
Small-batch distillery tours of three distinct regions.
Kentucky River Tours
Discover the Bourbon Trail from a new perspective!